Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sara + Matt

Dropping  in to share a wedding that I did in April that is getting a lot of buzz
Beautiful people, bold colors, perfect weather, and an amazing atmosphere.  What more could this vision in white, Sara, ask for?  Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to be apart of your special day :)!
Click on the images below to see the the published works
ENJOY!

Scroll to bottom of page for complete vendor list

_________________________________________________________________________

Featured on pg 8

_________________________________________________________________________


More pictures of Sara + Matt's wedding





3 comments:

  1. This is so great Hope! Your soo talented and I can't wait to see more of this from you!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! :) Ive had a busy wedding season, but I'm trying to get back to my neglected blog as the season wraps up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, Hun! I'm your newest follower/fan and I'm excited to see more posts from you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers

Search

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Makeup Hope