Thursday, June 2, 2011

MY FACE BE ACTING A FOOL!

My face has been acting a FOOL the past week or so!  Little breakouts and nasty clogged pores.  Just a whole bunch of yuckiness that I don't have time for.  I mean what girl does have time to fit a nasty breakout in?  Come on,  with summer upon us and our social calenders filling up we need to look our BEST at all times!  I haven't broken out like this FOREVER, hence my lack luster product remedies in my skincare drawer.  I rushed to Sephora and whimpered to the sales associate about my dilemma.  She probably thought I was crazy and overreacting, but needless to say she was super sweet and acted concerned.  She told me I would be back to my old self before I new it with some serious help from this lil gem:

CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION
It has made a definite improvement in the short time I have used.  If your are experiencing the face funkies you should definitely check this out!
PEACE, PEEL AND FEEL GROOVY :)     

1 comment:

Labels

Followers

Search

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Makeup Hope