Tuesday, May 3, 2011

No Smudge, No Budge

My favorite eyeliner pencils :)

This special edition 15 year anniversary set is to die for.................insert drool here! haha
They already stopped selling these puppies at Sephora and Ulta, so I knew I had to take the plunge and order it before I missed out.  The set is still available on the Urban Decay website : Click Here

Here are the swatches on my arm:

WHAT URBAN DECAY SAYS:


 15 years, 15 pencils! It’s our 15-year anniversary, and we’re celebrating with this mouth-watering set of FIFTEEN 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils… including SIX all-new shades and a sharpener!
Awww… remember when we were just a baby? We were so cute. Urban Decay is turning FIFTEEN this year, and to celebrate, we created this gorgeous collectable set of fifteen 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils, including six all-new shades and a sharpener! The wide range of award-winning, high-quality, waterproof shades are great for women of any age, glide on without tugging, last forever, and produce beautiful, vibrant lines. Our fans cannot live without these pencils!

The range of shades includes lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals. Favorites like Zero, Bourbon and Electric sit side-by-side with SIX brand-new shades like Asphyxia, Stray Dog and the pièce de résistance: Perversion – a blacker-than-Zero black. Each pencil is stamped with “UD15”. The whole collection (and a sharpener!) comes packaged in a silver foil box printed with our UD15 ticking pattern. Purchased separately, this set is worth $264! What a value!


WHAT I SAY:

These eyeliners are amazing.  They literally last all day and I even find myself having to use q-tip soaked in eye makeup remover to get it all off after I have washed my face.  I LOVE not having to worry about the eyeliner being all under my eyes while I'm at work slaving away over my computer.  Even on my tough days where I shed a few tears its nice to know that eyeliner tears aren't streaming down my face.  On a happier note, all my brides that are streaming tears of happiness don't have to fret about messing up their picture perfect makeup :).  AMAZING!

Another amazing Urban Decay product that every girl needs:
Urban Decay Naked Pallet

I feel like this is the perfect combination of neutrals and dark contours to satisfy both beginner and master makeup junkies.  I have been using this product a lot and think I might even need to buy a few more in case they stop making them!  
URBAN DECAY: PLEASE DON'T STOP MAKING THIS PALLET 
This pallet is in HIGH demand and can be bought at Sephora.  More than likely it wont be in stock, so you will have to be put on the wait list where Sephora will email you when it becomes available. Click Here 
I've used this pallet on some of my previous makeup looks and will do some more soon :)
Perfect for Bridal makeup!

2 comments:

Labels

Followers

Search

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Makeup Hope