Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MY FIRST SHELLAC MANICURE

  • 14-day wear
  • ZERO dry time
  • Mirror Finish
  • Off in Minutes
  • No Nicks, Chips or Smudges
YES, PLEASE!

    Caught mid spin while I was impatiently waiting my turn to get my nails did


    Here is a great video of what to expect when getting this type of manicure: 




    I LOVE the results!  It was totally worth the wait.  I think the biggest selling point for me is the long wear and natural look.  My nails don't feel any thicker than they do with regular nail polish.  The picture below is day two of the manicure.  It looks exactly the same even after a night in the hot tub :).

    Please excuse the fact that I'm NOT a hand model

    I think this type of manicure would be great for brides-to-be!  Who wouldn't want nicely manicured nails throughout their honeymoon?

    TO FIND A SALON NEAR THAT OFFERS CND SHELLAC:
    http://www.cnd.com/Locate/Find-A-Salon.aspx
     

    3 comments:

    1. I got this done yesterday per your recommendation and I love it! It looks as good as fake nails but doesn't damage the nailbeds.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Whoooopie......i better see you and your fabulous manicure this weekend :)

      ReplyDelete

    Labels

    Followers

    Search

    Follow this blog with bloglovin

    Follow Makeup Hope