Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Milk & Honey.....YES Please

My current chapstick obsession:


WHAT NIVEA SAYS: 

The pampering formula, enriched with some of nature's best remedies, strengthens and moisturizes lips to help boost lips natural defenses. Lips are soothed and feel naturally healthy, hydrated, and soft.
  • Soothing formula boosts lip’s natural defenses
  • Intensively moisturizes so lips can stay healthy & hydrated 
  • With natural Milk Protein & rich Golden Honey

WHAT I SAY:

I LOVE this chapstick.  This my everyday go-to chapstick.
I have a bad habit when I'm sitting at work to pick, bite or lick my lips, but not with this stuff.  I am adding this to my list of HG products.  It's soft and subtle fragrance (reminisce of honeysuckle) doesn't irritate me and the not to waxy texture make your smackers feel super luxurious.  
You cannot afford to pass this puppy up for $2.50.
Available @ Target!

  Also, if you like a little color to your chapstick try the strawberry flavor.  My girlfriends love this one!  The strawberry flavor is next to impossible to find, but I found it @ my local Meijer.
Cheers to chapstick shopping :D

Milk & Honey                     Strawberry



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my Nivea chapsticks! I use cherry flavored because it is delish and gives me the perfect tint needed for daytime use. I also love the strawberry but not as strong as a tint!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers

Search

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Makeup Hope