Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cheshire Cat

This past year for Halloween I decided to go with a Disney classic, Alice in Wonderland.  I thought it would be fun to get a little MAD with my makeup...hehe
 
 MUSE:

TRIAL RUN:
I really liked the look of this one, but the cream makeup had a tendency to smudge.
I created this look to wear to a Halloween office party at work.  I didn't think it would last a whole day at the office considering I had some phone calls to make before the weekend.
Purple makeup in phone receiver seemed a little messy for my taste. YUCK!
Caution: Make sure to tell the roommates that your playing makeup or you might scare them...hehe 

Products used:
Halloween Express- cream clown makeup
Walmart- purple wig
MAC- Carbon
MAC- Print
MAC- Fluidline Blacktrack
Lancome- The Pink Carpet
Lancome- Pizzazz

DAY OF EVENT:
The Cheshire Cat enjoying a nice cup of joe at work :D

Products used:      
Halloween Express: no smudge clown makeup



Every adventure requires a first step. Trite, but true, even here.

I'm afraid I have to expel a rather ferocious hairball. You're on your own, girl. 

Haste makes waste, so I rarely hurry. But if a ferret were about to dart up my dress, I'd run.

We all go a little mad sometimes.

-Cheshire Cat 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Search

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Makeup Hope