Thursday, May 5, 2011

All the Little Things

Sometimes its important to remember and appreciate all the little things in life that can make us crack an unexpected smile, giggle or just plain HAPPY!

The next time your having a rough day and nothing is going your way, remember all the little things that God has given us to appreciate in LIFE.  I found this little gem of a website in my search to understand where I was in my life, how I got there and where I wanna be.  I send this website to all my friends when I see them struggling and frustrated with how things are going in their life.  So.........since we're all friends NOW I figured I should let everyone be reminded that for all bad things we encounter in our life, there are plenty of little things to keep us going :)





1 comment:

  1. haha love this. I also love rapping an entire part of a sone PERFECTLY, bendy straws, and laughing until my stomach hurts. This is great, thank you...I needed a smile!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers

Search

Loading...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Makeup Hope